Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weight-In #6

Week 6 weight loss: 1.1 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 16.8 lbs

I did weigh myself on Monday but I was not in the mood to sit down and blog about it...so its getting posted a day late.

I am not exactly satisfied with my weigh-in results but I am also no surprised. I didn't exercise at all last week (outside of a lazy, 15min walk with Kyle one evening) and my eating the last 3 days was sporadic and not really on track.

I woke up on Friday morning feeling okay and looking forward to the long weekend. I had some awesome plans and I was really excited to get the opportunity to relax a bit. Well, on the way to work my throat started to hurt...nothing excruciating but a nuisance none the less. But as the day went on, things progressively got worse. I started to feel achy, feverish, and swallowing became difficult...lovely...sickness was just what I wanted. Things just got worse so I went to the doctor on Saturday morning. Turned out I had strep throat.

Fabulous. Yay for my 3-day weekend getting thrown in the trash.

So I laid around and felt miserable all weekend. I ate when I could but mostly just consumed my weight in water and Gatorade. I stayed within my points all weekend (even though I had KFC for dinner on Saturday) but I didn't come close to meeting my GHG's all weekend (except for my liquid).

Thanks to antibiotics, I am slowly starting to feel better. Mornings are worse but I'm getting there. I'm back on track today in terms of WW and I'm hoping I can get some exercise in this week. I have a photo shoot tonight but I plan on trying to hit the gym in the evenings in hopes that it will turn out better than my attempts at mornings. Hopefully I'll be back to 100% tomorrow so I can get back on track and knock off the last 14lbs...

1 comment:

  1. That's an incredible amount of weight to lose in 6 weeks!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete