Monday, May 9, 2011

Weigh-In #3

Weight Loss for Week 3: .9lbs
Total Weight Loss: 10.9lbs

So...I am a bit disappointed with my weigh-in results this week...actually...I would say I'm a lot more than "a bit" disappointed. Losing less than a pound in one week sucks. I know I should be happy that the scale went down...but still, I was hoping for something more than that.

As a whole, I had a decent week. I did snack more than I had been in the previous weeks (I bought some Chex Mix...which is one of my favorite snacks and one that I can eat in large quantities if I allow myself) but I always remained within my points. I did not exercise much though and I think that may be part of it. I went to the gym twice last week but I didn't use the Wii Fit at all.

This weekend was also had a rough time. I went out on Friday...and I had a few drinks. Now, I did not have nearly as many as I had "planned" for...I only had 2 light beers and 2 shots. I had all my bonus points for the week so I was okay there. But...on my way home at 1am...being just a wee bit intoxicated...I was hungry and desperately wanted Taco Bell. Kyle wanted it to...so I went against my better judgement and went. I ate a 5-Layer burrito and then called it a night (I had purchased a bean burrito also but I ended up eating it for dinner on Sunday). So I ate fast food...which I have been trying really hard to avoid. I still stayed within my bonus points and I didn't have to cash in any activity points. But I am a little disappointed in myself.

I just need to work really hard this week to stay on track and work out consistently. Weight Watchers Online has a lot of message boards and challenges and stuff that you can participate it. I was looking at them this weekend and there is a challenge I am debating on trying. Its called 100 days of exercise...and the goal is to work out for at least 30minutes for 100 days...no skipping. I think I'm going to give it a try but I am going to look at more challenges too. I just need to step up my game if I want the weight to come off faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment