Thursday, May 19, 2011

M&M's

I gave into today...

I purchased some M&M's from the vending machine at work...

6 points for the whole bag...I'm currently working through half now and plan on eating the other half after dinner...

And they are TOTALLY worth it!

I have been craving chocolate for about a week now and after consulting with some people on the WW message boards, I realized that it is okay to have treats every now and then. That is why I liked WW in the first place...it is livable, there is freedom, and you can lose weight without cutting things you love out of your life completely.

I'll be honest...I do still feel a little guilty about giving in...but I have the points available for it...I know it won't derail me as long as I don't do it all the time...and let me tell you...they taste soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment