Monday, May 2, 2011

Weigh-In #2

Weight loss last week: 2.7 lbs.
Total weight loss so far: 10 lbs.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my weigh-in results. Its a lot lower than last week but I expected that because I assumed most of last week was water weight. I am glad I lost again and 10lbs in two weeks its really exciting for me. I just hope I can keep it up!

The last few days have been rough...I was still feeling really ill until Sunday morning. So I didn't eat much on Friday or Saturday. Dani and Jess came over for dinner on Friday and I was going to make sesame chicken but because my stomach was so out of whack we just ordered pizza. I didn't want to make a meal that I had been excited to try out and then not be able to eat it. I ate two small slices of chicken pesto pizza which I figured was a better alternative to pepperoni. Saturday all I ate was a small bowl of cereal, some Baked Lays, and a few other small things here and there...definitely didn't hit my points quota. I ate all my points yesterday which was good cause my stomach was feeling better. I did not eat as many fruits and veggies as I have been trying to...I think weekends are going to be a serious challenge for me in that department.

Exercising was also placed on the back-burner last week because of my stomach issues. I didn't work out at all this weekend either. But now that I am feeling better, I am confident that I will get back on track this week. I finally got my new Ipod loaded with my music and tonight I plan on developing some awesome work-out playlists. I also got a Zumba exercise game for the Wii that I'm really excited to try. I think this is going to be a good week.

I am happy that I managed to lose again this week, even with all of my setbacks.
I learned that weekends are going to be a challenge but I am up for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment