Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No Ipod = No Motivation

So it seems that the music gods have decided to curse me...

BOTH my Ipods have decided to stop functioning...yep...two...

Well...my first one died quite some time ago...everything works but no sound comes out.

Now, my other one has done the same thing. This occurred last week and well...its been devastating...

I can do the Wii Fit with no music obviously...its a video game...there are noises that come along with it. But working out at the gym on the elliptical or treadmill for an hour...at 6:45am...with no music...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

I can't do it. I know that sounds like an excuse but I just can't do it. Working out is hard enough for me right now and the motivation is seriously lacking...but the fact that I have to try and do it, listening to only me breathing and the noise of the machine I'm on...that is just complete torture.

I think I need to invest in a new Ipod (well new to me)...ugh...stupid electronics...

No comments:

Post a Comment