Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another pretty good day...

Yesterday I did really well outside of some minor chocolate intake at the end of my day.

I made a really delicious stir-fry-esk meal for dinner. I marinated chicken in teriyaki sauce and then baked it and steamed brown rice and some veggies in my new steamer (which is AWESOME). Then I threw some low sodium soy sauce on it, mixed it all together, and enjoyed. It was quite tasty and I got a ton of food for relatively low points.

I did have a lot of points after dinner though so I had a glass of milk to try and up my dairy intake a bit and I indulged in some Easter chocolate. I didn't have too much and I thoroughly enjoyed what I had but I will be happy when its gone and out of my house. I'm working really hard on eliminating temptation from my apartment.

I didn't work out yesterday...I pulled something in my foot or ankle and it was really uncomfortable. It hurt when I just stepped on it. But Kyle downloaded the Wii Fit Plus and I am excited to try out some of the new games available this week!

Overall, I'm doing pretty well with staying on track and that makes me happy. I don't feel like any difference has been made in my body though...at least not visibly. I know that it is still really early on but I am anxious to start seeing the results of these changes. I guess I'll just have to exercise some patience.

I am really happy that I've managed to remain on track with my eating for the most part and I am learning to balance my points so I can consume them in a healthier manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment