Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Improvement

So yesterday went pretty well...one of the best days I've had since mid last week.

I ate good food all day and made really yummy ground turkey tacos last night. I didn't eat quite as many veggies as I usually like to but I stayed within my points (under actually) and didn't have any slip ups. I also hopped on the Wii Fit for about 15 minutes last night...not as long as I usually would like to but we got home late and I was exhausted.

I bought a used Ipod last night so I am super excited about that. I'm going to work on getting all my music loaded and making some good work out play lists so I can hit the gym hard next week!

I am a bit frustrated with the Wii Fit though. It "requires" you to take a body test every time you log in so it can measure your progress and mark that you were on that day. I like that it tracks the days that you are on and working out...but I hate that I have to do a body test every single time. I don't want to know my weight progress daily. It just makes me kind of sad and gets me down a little bit. I know I need to be positive about it but it is hard to ignore the BMI scale yelling "OBESE" at me every night. I just wish I could get on there...do some exercises...and do my body test once a week. Oh well...

Anyway...I'm happy with getting back on track yesterday and today should be just as good, if not better!

Oh...I learned that my boyfriend is amazing (though I already knew that) and is working with me to help keep me on track...thanks babe for making me work out last night even when I was pouting...

No comments:

Post a Comment