Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back on track...sort of...

So yesterday I did pretty well in the food department...at least during most of the day...

I ate really healthy food for both breakfast and lunch. I was super excited to get back on track and regain my stride. I had cottage cheese and cantaloupe for breakfast. Turkey sandwich, string cheese, and wheat thins for lunch. And I had watermelon and sugar snap peas as snacks. I was pretty satisfied with my choices.

For dinner, Kyle made baked ziti. His parents came over to see our apartment finally all put together and his step-dad was going to help me with some credit issues I have been having. I used the recipe builder application on WW online to help me determine the points value of the ziti. I was able to have a decent sized portion (though I would have liked to eat more) for 14 points. His parents brought garlic bread but I passed on it. I still had some points left over after dinner but then the stress eating kicked in. The credit issues did not get resolved the way I had hoped they would and I was left really upset and stressed out. I then started eating...I had a piece of garlic bread...then a Popsicle...then a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg...not exactly staying on track.

I ended up having to use one of my bonus points because the Reese's Egg put me over. I was pretty disappointed in myself. I didn't work out either. This was not the way I wanted to start my week. I know I need to keep pushing and not let this defeat me...but when I get stressed out...the only thing I want to do is stuff my face. I need to find a way to channel that into the desire to exercise.

Its a new day...and so far my choices have been good. Fingers crossed I can stay strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment