Monday, August 29, 2011

Weigh In #18 and #19

So I didn't blog last week because things at work are so unbelievably busy...so here is the update

Weight loss last week: .4lbs

Weight loss this week: 2.4lbs

Total weight loss so far: 40.6lbs

Things are NUTS!! Truly. With us being in the middle of enrollment and opening a new site...AND being a new teacher...its like the work never ends. I work all day...then come home and work...and I work more on the weekends. I generally am working from 9am-10pm daily and it varies on the weekends.

Because of all this craziness, my eating habits are sporadic at best. There were a few days last week that I ate breakfast (and by breakfast I mean a yogurt in the car) and then didn't eat again until dinner at 8pm. I just didn't have time. I'm working really hard at creating boundaries and making sure I take care of myself. Its just been so easy to get so sucked in to work because there is always more to do. I cannot wait until enrollment is over and things settle down.

Overall, I'm thrilled with my progress. Trying to get in some exercise because the Dirty Girl is less than a month away...

No comments:

Post a Comment