Monday, August 15, 2011

Weigh-In #17

Weight loss this week: 2.6 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 37.7 lbs

I am super stoked about my loss this week! I love that the weight keeps coming off...even when I feel like I'm not as on top of stuff as I should be. I am most likely my worst critic but it is nice to see that my effort continues to pay off. I am only 12.3 lbs away from my 50lb goal and I couldn't be more excited!

I am trying to put in a better effort with exercising. My wonderful friend Beth pushed me to continue with my goal of completing the Dirty Girl Mud Run. I was going to back out...partially due to finances...mostly due to fear. But after talking to her, I realized that I would be far more disappointed in myself if I didn't try rather than tried and didn't quite make it. So...I am back into trying to prep myself. My plan is to start working out twice a day...20 minutes of Zumba in the morning and then 30min - 1 hour at the gym or outside in the evening. Last Friday was my last day of evening tutoring so its going to be a lot easier to get in some exercise after work. Kyle and I are going to explore a trail that is right by our apartment...it goes for a long way so we are going to figure out where the 3.2 mile mark would be and practice going that way. I want to make sure that I get experience walking/running outside as well as on the treadmill.

Overall, things are going well...I am trying to get back into the swing of healthy eating after getting thrown off with the new job. But with tutoring being over and getting into the swing of things at work, I know I'll be back on track soon! Hopefully I'll hit the 50lb mark by November!!

1 comment:

  1. *happy dance* you rock my face stephipoo! can't wait for the 5K. i'll get us signed up this week :) OH if you're new phone is a smart one, you should look into cardio trainer app! it's great

    ReplyDelete