Monday, August 8, 2011

Weigh-In #16

Weight loss this week: .4 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 35.1 lbs

So not the best but I'm glad I lost something...especially because this weekend was a complete mess!

Friday night, Kyle and I hung out at his parents. He was there all day while I worked so as soon as I was finished...I headed over there. I was already hungry when I got there but I knew dinner was going to be awhile. Everyone was enjoying drinks and I wanted to do so as well...which was probably a mistake. I ended up having a total of 3 drinks (equaling 12 points worth of vodka). Then dinner came about. They got these spicy Asian boneless wings from the grocery store...and they were amazing! Being both hungry and drinking...I ate 8 of them with abandon. Then they ordered New York style pizza...and I had a slice and a half...not good. I ended up guesstimating what my points were for the night...it totalled around 45 points for dinner! That is more than my daily allowance!!! Thank goodness I still had most of my weeklies and 20 points left for the day so I didn't go over!

Saturday was decent...I had a great time hanging out with Shannon! We walked around the Colorado Mills Mall for about an hour (totalling something like 2 miles worth of walking) and then went to Chili's for lunch. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with steamed broccoli instead of fries. I should have gotten the sandwich without the cheese and bacon...but it sounded so good and I had a ton of points left for the day...so I went with it. I did have a really hard time calculating the points though because I kept getting different answers from different sites. But I over-estimated to be safe and I was ok.

Yesterday was busy because I went to the Rockies game in the afternoon with Dani and a few friends. It was unbelievably hot and we only stayed for half the game. But my eating wasn't great...I had Qdoba for lunch because I was so hungry after the game.

Clearly I didn't plan well this weekend. I had a lot of high sodium foods but overall, I did alright. I'm just hoping to get back on track and have a good weigh in this week...

1 comment: