Monday, August 1, 2011

Weigh-In #15

Weight loss this week: 3.3 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 34.7 lbs

I was totally shocked at my loss this week. I worked out twice last week which I was happy about...I'm hoping to up that number this week to at least 2 days. My eating habits were really out of whack though. I wasn't making the healthiest choices...there were two days when I didn't hit all my GHG's...and I ate fast food twice. I had a few days when I didn't eat all my points. I had two days that I had to guesstimate points for a meal. And I ate a ton on Sunday...just boredom eating...not because I was hungry.

While I didn't do terribly and it clearly didn't have a negative effect on my weight loss, I want to get back on track this week. I have been struggling because with the new job, things are a bit out of whack because we don't have a site yet. So I'm all over the place, driving back and forth to Westminster a lot and not having a set schedule. This has messed with my eating schedule a lot. I just need to find time to adjust.

This week I want to up my work outs and try and be more active on the weekend. I have plans on Saturday to walk around the mall with Shannon so that will be good. I also have set a new goal for myself. I want to have lost 50 lbs by the week of Thanksgiving. Kyle and I are going to try to go to Arizona and California to visit some family and I want to be at that mark by then.

I am going to get back on track and really focus this week. I just need to learn to adjust to changes, because this is for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment