Monday, July 18, 2011

Weigh-In #13

Total weight loss this week: 1.5 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 30.7 lbs

I finally hit my 30lb goal!!!!!!!! I wanted to hit it before I was supposed to go on vacation...and while I am no longer going on said vacation due to my new job, I still hit that goal. And even more exciting...I get to go get my hair cut this week!!!! WOOT!!!!!!

I also hit my 10% goal today. I have officially lost 10% of my starting weight! I am so unbelievably excited!

Last week wasn't my proudest but I am back on track this week and ready to go. I will (not try but absolutely will) work out at least 3 times this week. I know that it will help my energy level, make me feel better, and help my clothes fit better. So that is my biggest goal for this week!

I also need to post some pictures. I never posted my "before" pictures...I actually never even took any. I think I'll have Kyle take picture of me tonight so I can start the progression from here. I also need to take my measurements. I do know they have changed because I can comfortably fit into my slacks when a few months ago they were extremely tight!

Here's to a good week!

3 comments: