Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weigh In 2/4/13

Weight loss this week: 1.8 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 86.5 lbs

I lost...and I'm happy. I hit the gym 3 days last week and did pretty well with eating. I didn't track the party and I know I probably went over on points but thankfully I had the majority of my weeklies left and I was good the rest of the week.

I scheduled an appointment with a personal trainer at my gym for tomorrow night. I have a weight lifting program but I'm really not happy with it. I don't like using weight machines and I'd like to learn some exercises that incorporate weights and toning throughout the whole body. So I'm hopeful that the meeting tomorrow will help push me to incorporate more than just cardio into my routine.

I have had some pretty amazing compliments from people this week. My dad expressed how impressed he is with how much weight I've lost and I've had multiple co-workers and friends comment on the way I look. It reminds me that, while I may not have made it as far as I initially wanted, I have made a lot of progress. I've never given up...I've never walked away. I may have fallen down more times than I can count but I have always gotten back up again. I will continue to push because I know I can do this.

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried New Rules of Lifting for Women? It's a really great lifting program, and I highly recommend it. Keep up the incredible work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! What an amazing journey so far!

    ReplyDelete