Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weigh In 1/28/13

Weight loss this week: +.3lbs
Total weight loss so far: 84.7lbs

"The scale does not define me...the scale does not define me..."

Damn I wanted to lose this week! But I am NOT going to let this define me or my week. I did well with my eating...tracked and ate healthy. I exercised 4 days last week...only 2 days at the gym but walks at night 2 other days. So...instead of letting this minor gain defeat me, I am going to remind myself that I am on a positive path and I acted in a positive manner.

I do have wonder if I am in the middle of a cycle of minor gains then large losses. I won't lie...I am crossing my fingers that I will lose big next week. Because if I look back...I gained .4lbs two weeks ago, then lost 4lbs, then had another small gain this week. So maybe there is a pattern.

I am determined to get in 5 full days of exercise this week. I went for a short walk yesterday because I had a migraine after work. But I hit the gym tonight and I plan on doing so the rest of the week. I did have a slight incident with some homemade cheddar biscuits (damn it, why do I have to be in love with an aspiring cook?!) last night but I am going to stay on point and be extra careful the rest of the week. I am a little nervous for the weekend though. I am meeting a friend for breakfast on Saturday morning and I need to make smart choices and not give in to indulgences. I also am having a party on Saturday night...and parties tend to be difficult for me. Luckily, I'm hosting so I am going to make sure that the snacks and appetizers I prepare are healthy and countable...I just have to watch the wine and the grazing.

Overall, I'm proud of myself for staying on track the last few weeks. I know I will continue on this positive path and only continue to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment