Monday, January 21, 2013

Weigh In 1/21/13

Weight loss this week: 4lbs
Total weight loss so far: 85lbs

Thank God!! I am so unbelievably grateful for this loss!

I did well throughout the week with food. I did have a few indulgences over the weekend (my mom was in town and we went out for dinner one night and ice cream the other) but I am extremely proud of the way I handled them. I made sure that I had enough points to cover my cheeseburger and fries for dinner and I opted for low fat frozen yogurt over full fat ice cream. I am thrilled at my choices and control this week.

Exercise was iffy...I went on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday was rough day and I ended up spending the evening with Kyle and his family. My mom came to town on Thursday evening and I wound up not hitting the gym as planned. But at least I went twice and my eating was on point.

The new week has started and I plan on having just as good (if not better) of a week with food and increase my number of workouts!

2 comments:

  1. You know I've been reading from the start, and first just want to say that I'm so excited and impressed. You're doing awesome.

    Also, all of a sudden, I thought, "Holy night, she must be close to her goal." And I looked back at the first one and realized that you're only 35 away from your original goal! And then I just wanted to say something because I became even more impressed, and also because I thought that maybe you needed the encouragement. I know it can get overwhelming, especially towards the end, when you're accomplishing something huge like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kristy! You are right...it can be overwhelming at times. But when you put that number out there...holy crap! I don't even think about how close I am to where I want to be sometimes. :)

    It means a lot that you keep reading and supporting me!!

    ReplyDelete