Monday, January 14, 2013

Utterly disappointed...

Weight loss this week: +.4 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 81 lbs

For the first time in a really long time, I don't know why this happened.

I didn't binge...I stayed on point...I tracked everything...I even went to the gym 3 days. So why did I gain?! Yes, I consumed a larger portion of my weekly points than normal (I had a few drinks at Kyle's holiday party last Monday and that cost me 17 points) but I also earned more activity points than I have in months. I even did some weight lifting one day last week!

I know I can't let this upset me...I know that this is part of the process...but damn am I disappointed. I really believed that I would step on the scale this week and be proud of myself for having a week of positive change.

I am not really sure what I need to change...maybe more exercise...maybe watch what kinds of food I'm consuming (even if its within my points). I am going to try really hard to stay positive, stay motivated, and stay on track...

3 comments:

  1. Hunny don't get down on yourself. You have done soooo well! I looked at your mammoth picture and thought, "Wow Steph looks great!" and you do!

    I struggle with losing weight myself because I never technically lose weight. I loss fat yes, but I gain muscle easily. So I actually gain weight from exercising. I think your body is doing the same. Your eventually going to hit a point where your body is losing fat however gaining muscle. You worked out a lot last week right? Don't be discouraged, your doing so well! I think your body has hit that point of muscle growth. This happens to a lot of people and they get scared or give up all together. Weight gain when your exercising isn't bad, its your body toning up and getting muscle definition. Keep up the hard work! I admire you steph because your such a hard worker. I hope to have the drive you do some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're building super awesome muscle! Don't get down on yourself! You should be so proud that you were such a bad-ass and went to the gym so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust the process my love! And be proud not of your numbers but of the fact that you didn't binge and that you had so many activity points and that you went to the gym!!

    ReplyDelete