Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weigh In 2/11/13

Weight loss this week: 1.1 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 87.6 lbs

I am super excited that I lost this week. I didn't hit the gym at all with the exception of meeting with the trainer (which didn't really count as exercising so much as designing my plan). I was on point for the most part throughout the week with food and I am thrilled that I continue inching closer to my goal.

I am only 11.5 lbs away from being under 200 lbs and I am so anxious. I am obviously excited...but I am also quite nervous. I honestly have no clue how long its been since I was under 200 lbs. I feel like I'm becoming a totally different person and I am worried people will respond negatively towards that. Which is so silly...because I have THE MOST supportive family and friends out there!!! I think such big changes, even when they are over time, can be scary and I'm starting to feel the effects.

Either way...I am still pushing and still moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment