Monday, January 30, 2012

Weigh In #40 & #41

Weigh In #40 weight loss: 2.9 lbs

Weight loss this week: 0 lbs

Total weight loss so far: 56.9 lbs

So things have been better...still not amazing but better. I was really happy with my weigh in #40...it was nice to have a large loss after a gain. This week was a little disappointing considering I was pretty good all week. I think my downfall was Sunday. I had almost all my weekly points left and I just hung out at home and snacked. I tracked everything and I was way within my points but I think eating so much the day/night before my weigh in was a bad idea.

On a very positive note, I joined Planet Fitness on Friday evening. I decided to go for it and I found the money because I knew it was necessary for my health and my continued weight loss. I went for the first time tonight and it was really good. I was proud of myself because for the first time, I didn't allow myself to make excuses for myself. I went saying I would do 30 minutes walking on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the elliptical. The first 15 minutes of the treadmill were easy. Then I got on the elliptical and after 15 minutes I thought I was going to die. I started to form excuses in my head but I shut myself down and pushed through the whole 30 minutes. I finished off with a 15 minute walk on the treadmill. It felt great to stick with my plan. I have my personal trainer meeting on Thursday evening and I'm excited to learn how to optimize my gym time and work out my whole body properly. But until then, I plan on repeating the workout I did tonight.

I am pooped and ready for bed but psyched to get moving on this new leg of my journey!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Steph! Taking the first step is always the hardest...but once you do it, it feels great! I too have been working on losing weight and am down about 21-22 pounds so far - my jeans are two sizes smaller and I feel amazing - and working out just makes me feel better - but you are right - it is hard to find the motivation after working a long day! Keep up the good work and know that we are all here to support you. Love you Kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete