Monday, February 13, 2012

Weight in #43

Weight loss this week: .2 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 57.6 lbs

I'm bummed...

I know I'm probably retaining water. I know I could possibly be gaining muscle and muscle weighs more than fat (though I find this unlikely this early in the game). I know it is still a loss so I should be happy.

But I'm bummed...

I feel like I've been hovering in this 50 lb range for months...oh wait...its because I HAVE!!! I know these things happen...I know I need to stick with it...and I know that working out is going to help me shed the weight faster in the long run. I just feel like I'm working my butt off and being relatively good (not always the best choices but I always count everything and stay within my points...I didn't even use my activity points) and not really seeing the results.

Oh well...I have a new week ahead and I will just keep truckin'...

1 comment:

  1. you're doing so well steph! and you might notice that you are closer to 60 than your are to 50 :)

    ReplyDelete