Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weigh In #44 and #45

Weight loss week #44: .4lbs
Weight loss this week: 2.7 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 60.7 lbs

Well, I finally made it out of the 50lb loss range which is exciting. I was getting a bit discouraged because I had been working so hard at the gym but seeing such small losses. This week definitely made up for it.

I only went to the gym 3 days last week...not where I would like to be but things got in the way. I plan on doing at least 4 this week (I took yesterday off from work and didn't muster up the motivation to hit the gym but I may try on Saturday after meeting a friend for lunch).

Overall, things are going well. I really need new pants but am poor. My black slacks fall down every few feet and I only have one pair of jeans that even sort of fit still. Hopefully I can find something cheap soon.

Don't have anything else exciting for now...

1 comment: