Monday, October 10, 2011

Weigh-In #23 (I think...)

Weight loss this week: .4 lbs
Total weight loss so far: 45.9 lbs

So I lost again this week...which makes me happy. I didn't over indulge too much on the most amazing Italian food I've ever tasted which makes me even happier. And stress at work is slowly decreasing which, again, makes me happy.

I did have a brief lapse of not caring about counting this weekend...really it was only with these strangly addicting Jalepeno and Monterey Jack Sun Chips. I've had them previously but for some reason, this weekend, they were irresistable. So I had a few more servings than I put in my tracker...but I still stayed within my weekly points so I'm ok.

Things are going ok...planning on trying to get into a workout routine again...fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment